September 1, 2008

Sweet Prayer

The other night I was putting Emma to bed and she was kneeling down next to me saying her prayer.  In her prayer she said, "Thanks for Jesus Christ and thanks for, my mom the queen, and thanks for malificent."  That is the bad lady in Sleeping Beauty.  Emma says the cutest prayers.   I bet Heavenly Father just loves to hear the creative and innocent prayers from the children.  Emma also asked me when we were driving in the car, "Hey Mom hows my brother?"  I said what brother?  She said," You know my brother Jesus, how is he doin?  I said probably really good he is in heaven with hanging out with Heavenly Father.  Em said, " Thats good."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is beyond cute. I wish I could meet her! Wanted to let you know I put a link to those cupcakes on my post...they are real easy, just a lot of little candies to buy.

Meredith said...

So adorable. I can't wait till Afton starts talking. Kids say the cutest things. Your girls are the cutest. You look great and I love your hair. It is always so cute! I am debating wether or not to cut mine. Tell your family Hi!

Brooke said...

That's one of the cutest things I've ever heard. By the way, this is Brooke Nield and I found you on Jodi's blog. Your family is adorable.

Jodi said...

I have been pouring over your blog for a half and hour now! Can I say how much I love it? I can tell by the pictures and your explanations how much you love your girls. You have a gorgeous family! I look forward to keeping in touch more through the blogs!

The Kyles said...

Emma is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again! :D You have such a cute family, I love looking at your pictures!

Natty said...

steph i was just commenting back on your comment, Brandon is actually speaking in our Orem ward on the 14th. isnt that your birthday???