September 10, 2008

I love the mornings so much. Dave gets up super early and goes to work. He brings Lily into my bed right before he leaves because she is usually crying. Than Lily gets really really close to me and cuddles and falls back asleep. Emma will hear the garage door close and wakes up. First she makes her bed then runs into my bed. She loves to have her room clean and her bed made. She asked me today if I would clean my room. I guess that is a wake up call and role reversal. I am going to clean it today so hopefully she wont remember my room being messier than hers when she grows up. Emma comes in and cuddles right next to me and Lily and they sleep for another hour right next to me. It is so fun. They just laugh and laugh and play around me and on me until I get up. They are great alarm clocks and very persistent alarm clocks.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so good at recognizing when there's a cute picture that needs to be taken. YOur girls are gorgeous. You are such a cute mom

Natalie said...

What cute little girls you have! That is a great picture of them. I love what great friends they are with each other. You should keep these pictures to always help them remember what good buddies they are.