September 27, 2008

My Dad is such an awesome grandpa. They love being with him. They are very very spoiled grandchildren.

My mom will keep Lily warm.

I did a great french braid in Emma's hair, but I couldn't get the other side in. I re braided it three times. Emma was so bored she kept laying down while I was braiding. I got so frustrated I just gave up and Emma had half a braid all day. We went to Honey and Papa's house and Honey fixed her hair on the other side.

Spencer is so fast. At his last soccer game he was kind of running slow I was wondering why than at half time he came over to us and said well I have a staple in my shoe so my toe is bleeding. He waited the whole first half to fix it. His poor little sock had blood on it.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Steph, your girls are adorable! I can't believe your youngest has grown so much. It seems like just barely that you were pregnant with her. Anyway, I hope all is well with you! We need to get together.