October 22, 2008

BYU

This was a cold cold game. This is an action shot. Michelle and Blake and Emma and Lily are all reaching for each other at the same time.

We kept warm. We put Emma and Lily on our laps. Emma went underneath the seat during the game. I thought I could feel her by my legs but it was my bag. She crawled underneath a few people's legs. It scared me to death when I looked under my seat and she was gone. It is not like there is any leg room at all. She is so bendy she can get through very small places.

This little bag on Emma's lap had markers, pencils, crayons and erasers. Emma takes it everywhere she goes. She calls it her homework. She is a really good artist. She is always drawing and so is Lily.

Lily is going to be a ladybug for Halloween. She got to wear it a little early since it is really warm. It is not red for Utah. It is red for Dixie. Since she wore it to the BYU game.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Steph! I have tried so many times to leave a comment on your blog and it is finally working! It is so weird to see my brother on your blog. Crazy! Blake and Michelle are so cute together. I love it when I get to seem them on some Sundays. Michelle is so pretty and nice. Your girls are adorable. It's fun to see what you are up to.