August 11, 2008

Lily is saying, "Mom please pick me up and put down your camera."

Here is one of my photogenic daughters.

I took this picture right before I went to costco. I was just going to go so I could print out some pictures of Emma and Lily. Lily fell out of my shopping cart and broke her nose. That was probably one of the worst days of my life. I thought she was internally bleeding. I only set her in my cart for one second so I could sign my check. I called Dave and he picked me up to take Lily to the ER. They did a cat scan and found out her nose was broken. We are so lucky she w3as not internally bleeding it was the worst fall. I saw it and continue to see it everyday in my mind it keeps replaying.

Emma likes to pull funny faces and than look at my camara to see what she looks like. After Lily got hurt Lisa picked Emma up so we could go to the hospital. I love having my sister close by! (just a quick hint for all of my other sisters to move bacjk to Utah.) Emma said, "Oh mom i feel so bad for Lily I hops she gets better, poor Lily."

2 comments:

The Kyles said...

Hey, I hope Lily is doing well... When did this happen? if you ever need anything please call us. Poor Lily I hope she is feeling alot better!!

Natty said...

that is so scary about lilys nose, im glad that is all it was though. Emma gets that face pulling from you. Remember your crazy eye face you would always do to me?